Saturday, April 25, 2009

Weekend Update with, Betsy Wills

Okay, so I have done a few of the pages of my website and have uploaded a couple to this blog.  I'm really happy with everything that I have done so far. I love the color choices. Everything is pretty subtle. 
The only thing that I am not sure of is the alignment. I wanted to keep it all right aligned, but after showing my roommate, she said that it was too confusing.  So, because of this, I returned the alignment to the left side. I think that the About Me section is now easier to read, especially with breaks between every few sections of text. I'm not sure if I should back the writing as well. I have tried and it looks to "block-y" and I really enjoyed the natural flow of all the elements. 
I was also unsure of the spacing between my inspiration pictures on the About Me section. Is there too much room? 
These are just subtle changes that I keep going over and over. Everything else is going really well. I just took a lot of new images of my artwork and am currently updating them in Photoshop.  Once I put those with the other images on my portfolio page, I will be in really good shape. Tuesday's class should be full of more updates, I'm sure! And questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment